Friday, February 27, 2009

My First Post...

Photobucket
Well - I finally decided to do it -- create a BLOG.  I read other blogs all the time - but never thought (until now) that I should do one.  However, Unity Stamp is doing the BIGGEST Blog Hop Party on March 28th.  So I figured this was the perfect excuse to try it out.  I also have two of us 'crafting' in the house -- thus the title of the Blog -- Little B and Me Scrap and Stamp.  My newly turned 6 year old daughter -- has decided to be a mini-me.  Her nickname has gone from Baby B to Little B as she has grown up.  So for her 6th birthday - on Valentine's Day - I gave her - her very own sets of Unity stamps (extra sets I got for $1), blank cards, a clear block and ink pads (washable).  Away she went -- she has not stopped making cards for EVERYONE.  She is having a blast!  Ok - then she gave me a BIG chuckle - when she went to the craft supplies and got her COPICS... NO I did not give her Copics - but she is calling her Crayola markers "HER COPICS" -- works for me and she loves them.  Anyway - I always hear to start them out right -- so I did ... Unity Stamps Little Buggers,  Valentines and Just My Type.  Now to keep her out of the Staz-On pads...  Anyway here are some photos of her creating...

  





Here it is -- the final product -- for tonight... Many more to come from this little crafty "B" 

1 comment:

  1. YAY Heather! So glad you took the BLOG plunge - I just did as well and am loving it! Your Little "B" is the cutest - how fun for the 2 of you to do this together...Thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing what else the 2 of you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete